Today USA Today Bestselling Author Samantha Chase is in the cafe to dish about Thanksgiving and what it means to her.
I am grateful to the readers, authors, and everyone in booklandia who make it possible to sink into my cozy chair and enjoy a new book adventure each and every day.
It’s time to find out what inspires your favorite Authors and discover how they enjoy the holidays, prepare their homes, set their tables and give thanks to those important in their lives.
Whether you’re celebrating at home or traveling far away, enjoy every minute of the season. We’d love to know how you enjoy your holidays, tell us below!
Be sure to check the blog often for lots of inspiration and reasons to be thankful.
Wanna dish? Drop me a message.
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? We don’t have any exciting traditions for Thanksgiving. Our big thing is the meal – which is always the same. Boring, right? Once we moved to NC and didn’t have any family around, we started making the Thanksgiving meal that was filled with the things we wanted and I’ve been making it that way for 20 years!
2. How do you decorate your table and your home? Very basic. We’re normally a small group so I have a nice fall colored tablecloth and use my grandparents good china.
3. My favorite hostess gift is… Chocolate!
4. It’s time to pack up the leftovers, what do you do with all the food? Share it, use it for other yummy dishes or toss it? When our older son comes for the holiday, I always send him home with enough for a meal or two for himself. Then there’s always more for us to have at least another dinner or two. We love having it the next day for lunch!
5. Black Friday shopping – on line fun, up early with a cup of java and a long list, or last minute shopper and don’t care about the sales? I used to be up early on Black Friday when the kids were little. Once they got older, online shopping was way easier. I’m almost done shopping already and it’s the first week of November!
6. I am thankful for…
Bio: Samantha Chase is a New York Times and USA Today bestseller of contemporary romance that’s hotter than sweet, sweeter than hot. She released her debut novel in 2011 and currently has more than sixty titles under her belt – including THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE which was a Hallmark Christmas movie in 2017! When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading romances, playing way too many games of Solitaire on Facebook, wearing a tiara while playing with her sassy pug Maylene…oh, and spending time with her husband of 28 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
Check out Samantha Chase’s backlist and while your feast is cooking, dive into a book adventure!
Please note that Books I Love A Latte participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. If you click on the link and purchase the featured book and/or anything else during that shopping session, Books I Love A Latte will receive a small percentage at no cost to you. Any profit earned from this transaction is given directly back to readers via giveaways (gift cards, books, etc.) Thank you in advance for your continued support.
Click on the link here for these fun and FREE printables to keep you organized this fall season.