First, if we were meeting in a coffee shop I’d be drinking a latte J
What would you order? A skim mocha. Yum!
8 Tantalizing Tidbits!
1. A MUST read book and why? Simply Love by Catherine Anderson. This book opened my world to the romance genre and inspired me to begin my writing journey.
2. What is one place that I should see if I visit your hometown? It’s spring here in Austrailia and there’s an abundance of sunshine, blue skies and beautiful flowers, so I’d pack a picnic basket and rug and take you to Catract Dam. Built between 1902 and 1907, Cataract Dam is the oldest dam in Sydney’s water supply system. Set against a backdrop of densely wooded shores, some say it’s also the most picturesque.
3. Amusement Parks or Nature Parks? Nature Parks
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Beanies *sigh*
5. What is your fav orite current TV show and why? Outlander. I loved reading these books and now it’s wonderful seeing them brought to life on TV. Oh, and have I mentioned I love men in kilts.
6. Country or City Girl? I’m a country girl, but I do like visiting the city now and then.
7. First rock concert- who, where and how old were you? My first rock concert was to see the band Queen at Sydney’s Entertainment Centre. I was eighteen, and it was the best concert ever!
8. If you had an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world for research, where would you go and why? Definitely Scotland! There’s something about Scotland that touches my heart and stirs my soul. I write Scottish historical romance and would take any opportunity to revisit Scotland and explore her glorious castles, her magnificent landscape and her turbulent history.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to chat!
Now it’s your turn readers. Let us know – What is your MUST read book and why? Comment below!!
Answer for your chance at a few fabulous prizes!
ENTER THE AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!!
Click on the link below