Congrats on the recent release of A SEAL’s Fantasy earlier this week!
If we were meeting at a coffee shop I’d be drinking a Latte of course!
What would you order? My usual, extra large black iced tea, no sweetener. Love it!
8 Tidbits for your readers:
1. A Must read book and why? The War of Art by Steven Pressfield because it’s simply amazing. The concept of tackling resistance applies to anything and everything in life, and his take on how to recognize it, face it and overcome it is fabulous. This book is one of my at least once-yearly re-reads.
2. What is one place that I should see if I visit your hometown? I live just outside of San Fransisco, so I love taking people to see the Golden Gate. Both the bridge and the park. They are absolutely gorgeous!
3. Castles or Beaches? I adore castles, but love the beach. So I’d like a castle on the cliffs overlooking a beach. Yes, I want it all!
4. Hard Rock or Classical? Classic Hard Rock 😀 I do love my hair bands!
5. Organized or Free Floating? Oh so organized! I’d go crazy otherwise.
6. What’s your favorite TV show of all time and why? Friends because it’s hilarious, sweet and not only honors friendships, but has some great love stories in there.
7. Would you rather see a movie in the theatre or at home on DVD and why? 90% of the movies I’d rather see at home on DVD because it’s easier to relax, I have a better variety of movie snacks and can pause anytime I want without missing out on the movie. But some movies simply require big screen for the first viewing. Iron Man, Star Wars, POTC (gotta see Johnny bigger than life), the Harry Potter movies. Anything with special effects, those require a big screen to really appreciate.
8. If you could invite 5 people to dinner (not friends and family – that’s too easy) who would you invite? It could be anyone past or present.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to chat! Looking forward to this SEAL Blitz!
New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling author of thirty books and counting, Tawny Weber has been writing sassy, sexy romances since her first one hit the shelves in 2007. A fan of Johnny Depp, cupcakes and color coordination, she spends a lot of her time shopping for cute shoes, scrapbooking and hanging out on Facebook.
Readers can check out Tawny’s books at her website, www.tawnyweber.com, or join her Red Hot Readers Club for goodies like free reads, complete first chapter excerpts, recipes, insider story info and much more.