1. What is your must read book and why? There are so many! I’m going to stick with, “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss because even now, it cheers me up.
2. If I visit your hometown, where am I going and what’s the best place to grab a bite? Meadville, PA. Fancy food–Chovy’s. Casual and pizza, Valenza’s. (Italian food is a big deal.)
3. What is one thing readers would be surprised to know about you? My first paying job was as a graveyard shift DJ at a radio station
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Sleep
5. What are you afraid of? Running out of coffee
6. Tats or No Tats? If tats, how many and what did you choose for your first one? Not yet. Never say never.
7. Binge watcher or weekly viewer? Which show(s)? I usually just rewatch Supernatural. But I did peek over my Kindle to sort-of-watch The Witcher, Warrior Nun, It’s Okay Not to Be Okay, and a few others.
8. If you could pick a book you’ve read and make it into a movie, which book would it be (besides yours 🙂 )? I’d love to see a good series made from the Harry Dresden series.
9. What is the one thing you can’t live without? Coffee!
10. What’s the one career gives you the shudders? Crime scene clean-up
11. If I opened up your handbag/bag/briefcase, what item would I be shocked to see? I still pack a purse that could get me through a week stranded in the Alps.
12. What app on your phone/ipad gets the most use? Twitter!