Hey, Everyone! It’s Samantha Chase and I am super excited to be here today with all of you at Books I Love a Latte (Hey, Rae!) and talking about the newest book in the Montgomery Brothers series, “I’ll Be There”. This is book six in the series and we are looking at the crankiest member of the family – Zach Montgomery. He has a good reason to be that way, but he’s making life crazy for everyone around him. You see…well, I’ll let him tell you about it.
Hey, ladies! Zach Montgomery here. I don’t know about you, but I am a total adrenaline junkie. Or…at least I used to be. I’m not jumping out of planes any time in the near future but man oh man did I have some great trips doing that sort of thing and more! I have some amazing memories from each and every one of my trips but I’ll give you some highlights – you know, just in case you’re looking for your own adrenaline rush!
1. The Rio Grande Bridge – Bungee jumping is always a great adrenaline rush. So hitting New Mexico and doing the jump off the Rio Grande Bridge – you jump and plummet from 565 feet above the Rio Grande.
2. Cage of Death – You can stare into the faces of some of Australia’s biggest saltwater crocodiles for 15 minutes, separated by nothing more than a couple inches of glass. The cage houses two people at a time and Ethan and I tried that one together. Once!
3. Death Drop – Four glorious seconds of terrified regret as you walk off a 53-meter high cliff and free fall at 180 kilometers an hour. You’ll just have time to catch the awesome view of Batoka Gorge before the terror of what you’re doing throws your stomach into your mouth and snaps your eyes shut. Sounds fun, right??
4. Ice Climbing – Those who scale mountains in the summertime go ice climbing in the winter, and there isn’t a more beautiful place to do so than the Canadian Rockies. I think I may need more warm-weather activities!
5. Cresta Run – Cresta Run offers a 130 km/h, body-flattening ride that piles enough G-force to match any rollercoaster. The Cresta opens before Christmas, and continues until spring, but you have to apply to be allowed on the course. Luckily, I was able to get on this and it was well worth it!
*****Check out this a Rafflecopter giveaway from Sourcebooks Casablanca for a Bundle of Montgomery Books.
Winners will be randomly selected after the blog tour and contacted by the publisher. Good luck to all! *****
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan’s Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40’s to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well. When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
For more information, please visit Samantha’s website – www.chasing-romance.com
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Facebook – www.facebook.com/SamanthaChaseFanClub
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SamanthaChase3
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/samanthachase31/
Instagram – https://instagram.com/samanthachaseromance/