Welcome newbies and seasoned readers to Authors Dish. With only three and a half weeks until Thanksgiving, Authors are dishin’ their favorites.
I am grateful for readers, authors, and everyone who make it possible to sink into my cozy chair and enjoy a new book adventure each and every day.
It’s time to find out what inspires your favorite Authors and discover how they enjoy the holidays, prepare their homes, set their tables and give thanks to those important in their lives.
Whether you’re celebrating at home or traveling far away, enjoy every minute of the season. We’d love to know how you enjoy your holidays, tell us below!
Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we plan to share plenty of reasons to be thankful so be sure to check the blog often. Wanna dish? Drop me a message.
Today in the cafe is Author Luna Joya
Author Luna Joya
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? Sleeping in and calling family on the other side of the country
2. How do you decorate your table and home? With fake fall leaves because this is SoCal where we have one long season
3. My favorite hostess gift is… To offer help with clean up. It solves the introvert “why are all these people here?” anxiety tendencies and is usually appreciated. Also, a bottle of whiskey goes a long way toward goodwill.
4. It’s time to pack up the leftovers, what do you do with all the food? Share it, use it for other yummy dishes or toss it?
Who said there would be leftovers?!? It’s an all-day graze.
5. Black Friday shopping – on line fun, up early with a cup of java and a long list, or last minute shopper and don’t care about the sales? Everyone else can line up for the deal of the moment. I’ll be kicking back with a big mug of tea and Tiny Editor on the balcony reading a romance a novel. But Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday when the indie booksellers like The Ripped Bodice tend to run discounts or special promo packages? It’s on.
6. I am thankful for… So much this and every year. I appreciate every single reader who has given their time to help my little novel Tides of Time. Readers have tons of choices out there, and it means a lot when they choose to spend it with my characters. Thank you for every page read, every social media boost, every review. You’re making a writer’s dream become a reality.
Bio: Award-winning author Luna Joya writes hex and sex in The Legacy Series, a witch family saga of romances about kickass heroines and the men who love them.
Fluent in sarcasm and penal code, Luna prosecutes sex crimes and homicides by day and writes paranormal romance at night. She loves history, especially Los Angeles and Hollywood lore. A survivor of traumatic brain injury with steel body parts, she lives in SoCal with her combat veteran husband and their two-pound terror of a rescue pup.
Read my previously published REVIEW
Click on the link here for fun and FREE printables to keep you organized this fall season.