Welcome newbies and seasoned readers to Authors Dish. With a little over a week until Thanksgiving, Authors are dishin’ their favorites.
I am grateful for readers, authors, and everyone who make it possible to sink into my cozy chair and enjoy a new book adventure each and every day.
It’s time to find out what inspires your favorite Authors and discover how they enjoy the holidays, prepare their homes, set their tables and give thanks to those important in their lives.
Whether you’re celebrating at home or traveling far away, enjoy every minute of the season. We’d love to know how you enjoy your holidays, tell us below!
Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we plan to share plenty of reasons to be thankful so be sure to check the blog often. Wanna dish? Drop me a message.
Today in the cafe is USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Covington.
Author Robin Covington
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? Our favorite tradition is cuddling together on the couch after dinner and watching a holiday movie. The lead-time up to the dinner is hectic and once the bird is consumed and leftover put away, we get into our pj’s and just laugh and share popcorn over one of our fave movies.
2. How do you decorate your table and home? I am a Christmas overachiever so I keep my Thanksgiving decorations to a minimum. I love to splurge on a floral arrangement and I use linens with turkeys embroidered on them. Honestly, I keep it low key because the next day I enlist my whole family to help me decorate the house and my 6 trees for Christmas!
3. My favorite hostess gift is… If I’m the hostess – it is just the presence of a loved one. I don’t need anything. If I’m giving one – I usually give them a good bottle of wine or a mix to make spiced cider. Something that they can enjoy in a moment of downtime.
4. It’s time to pack up the leftovers, what do you do with all the food? Share it, use it for other yummy dishes or toss it?
My go-to for leftovers is a turkey pot pie and a shepherd’s pie. I use the leftover turkey, veggies and mashed potatoes – my family loves them both!
5. Black Friday shopping – on line fun, up early with a cup of java and a long list, or last minute shopper and don’t care about the sales? ONLINE! My Friday after is spent decorating my house, no time to go out shopping!
6. I am thankful for…
A USAToday bestseller, Robin Covington loves to explore the theme of fooling around and falling in love in her books. Her stories burn up the sheets. . .one page at a time. When she’s not writing she’s collecting tasty man candy, indulging in a little comic book geek love, hoarding red nail polish and stalking Chris Evans.
A 2016 RITA® Award nominee, Robin’s books have won the National Reader’s Choice and Golden Leaf Awards and finaled in the Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice, the Book Seller’s Best and the Award of Excellence.
She lives in Maryland with her hilarious husband, her two brilliant children (they get it from her, of course!), and her beloved furbabies, Dutch and Dixie Joan Wilder.
Drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org – she always writes back.
Facebook Profile: http://on.fb.me/YSW9n3
Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1fCyWuQ
Amazon Follow: http://amzn.to/1L2PrAG
Street Team: http://on.fb.me/1hZdeEu
Book+Main Bites: https://bookandmainbites.com/users/1756
Bookbub Follow: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/robin-covington
Newsletter sign up: http://bit.ly/1hde9GD
Check out Robin’s Backlist after you’ve put all your dishes in the oven or while you’re cooking!
Click on the link here for fun and FREE printables to keep you organized this fall season.