First, if we were meeting at a coffee shop I’d be drinking a Latte 🙂 What would you order? I’d order a cafe mocha please. I do adore my chocolate!
I have read your Marriage to a Billionaire series and thought it was great. I know you have a spinoff and I look forward to reading that too! Congrats on your newest novella, Searching for You in the Baby, It’s Cold Outside Collection! Thanks again for stopping by and taking the time to chat!
8 Tantalizing Tidbits
1. A MUST read book and why? The art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
It’s my all time favorite book. I’m a HUGE animal lover and this is written in the
POV of a dog named Enzo. It’s a book I always think about,
2. What is one place that I should see if I visit your hometown? Hmm, we’re close to Manhattan here but I’d show you the gorgeous Mohonk Mountain House, with acres of gorgeous land, mountains, and a lake that will take your breath away. We’ll do some hiking, boating, and then feast on a gourmet lunch at the inn!
3. Castles or Beaches? Beaches always.
4. Hard Rock or Classical? Favorite Band? Hard Rock. But I love all genres of music
like books. My fave band is Matchbox 20 and Maroon 5.
5. If you had an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world for research, where would
you go? Always one place I’d visit over and over. Italy.
6. What are you afraid of? Big fat hairy spiders. Oh, God, just thinking about them
makes me cringe.
7. Tats or no Tats? If tats, how many and why did you choose the first one? Yes! I got
one for my thirtieth birthday to celebrate!
8. What’s your favorite TV show and why? The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Don’t judge me. It’s trashy, dramatic, romantic, and exciting. And the men are hot.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.
She makes her home in Upstate New York with the whole crew. Her sons keep her active, stressed, joyous, and sad her house will never be truly clean.
She is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of sexy and erotic contemporary romance. She was thrilled her book, The Marriage Bargain, was ranked #6 on Amazon’s Best Books for 2012, and spent 26 weeks on the New York Times. Her work has been translated in over a dozen countries, sold over a million copies, and was dubbed a “romance phenom” by Kirkus Reviews.She loves hearing from readers. Visit her website for updates on new releases and her street team at www.jenniferprobst.com.
Sign up for her newsletter at www.jenniferprobst.com/newsletter for a chance to win a gift card each month and receive exclusive material and giveaways.